VIENNA – Skoda Auto a.s. inaugurates its plant in Kvasiny, Czech Republic, which produces Skoda’s biggest model, the Superb. The Kvasiny plant began manufacturing cars in 1934 with the Jawa 700 small car, and later became part of Skoda. More than 700,000 vehicles have been built at Kvasiny over the last 68 years. Skoda invested about $176 million (6 billion Czech Republic Koruna) in the modernization and retooling of the plant. About 100 Superb units are built daily, with a goal of 150 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Skoda Inaugurates Superb Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642