Skoda Auto India Ltd. is switching to assembling completely knocked-down (CKD) kits at its Aurangabad plant. At present, two variants of the Skoda Octavia – the Ambiente and the Elegance – are brought into the country as semi-knocked down (SKD) kits and assembled at Aurangabad. The Laurin & Klement is set for launch in May or June. The company also plans to launch its pre-owned cars business later this year, coinciding with the launch of its D-segment car, the Laurin ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Skoda India to Assemble CKD Kits" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642