SHENDRA, India – Skoda Auto India Ltd. is considering making its new state-of-the-art plant here the company’s Indian manufacturing base and Asian sourcing point. Volkswagen AG’s Czech subsidiary is in a good position. It has received generous tax breaks from the Indian government. Its cars are affordable. Plus, the company is making great strides and now is bringing its graceful Combi to market. Skoda India’s Octavia cars look and feel luxurious in power and performance. Observers ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Skoda India Looks to India as Asian Export Hub" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642