MUMBAI – Skoda Auto India Ltd. says it is furthering plans to make India its export hub for all of Southeast Asia through a 5-year enterprising strategy that includes increased capacity and new-vehicle introductions. The auto maker says it will double production capacity to 30,000 units by the end of this year and greatly increase its Indian presence in the next half decade through new vehicles and variants of existing models. It has identified dealers in Bangladesh and Nepal and now is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Skoda India Sculpts 5-Year Growth Plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642