AURANGABAD, India – Skoda Auto India Ltd. is tasting success here, with Octavia sales growing smartly. The Czech Republic-based auto maker is emerging from anonymity to take on the existing and forthcoming compact, premium and luxury cars, including the Mercedes C-Class. Its secret is to straddle the segments – offering better performing cars at lower prices. Skoda Octavia To do so, Skoda is increasing its presence with its Fabia, Octavia and Superb range, with close to 20 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Skoda India Straddles Car Segments" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642