VIENNA – ZAO Asia Avto, the Kazakh assembly plant that has produced Russian Lada Niva 21213 SUVs since early 2003, plans to start pilot assembly of Skoda Auto a.s. cars in the second quarter. Regular assembly of the Skoda vehicles should get under way in third- quarter 2005. Octavia first Skoda to be built in Kazakh. Skoda representatives recently visited Asia Avto’s plant in Ustj-Kamenogorsk in Eastern Kazakhstan to pin down details for a final deal. Representatives of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Skoda Pilot Assembly to Start in Kazakhstan Q2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642