MLADA BOLESLAV, Czech Republic – Skoda Auto a.s. will reduce production of its Skoda Superb flagship from 100 to 80 units per day. The reduction will start at the end of April and may last some weeks. Compared with the original plan, this is a significant production cut. The daily production of the Superb already was reduced from 150 to 100 units in September last year.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Skoda to Reduce Superb Production" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642