VIENNA â€“ Volkswagenâ€™s Czech subsidiary Skoda unveils its new Skoda Citigo 3-door minicar, based on VWâ€™s Up! Both cars are part of the VW Groupâ€™s new minicar range, internally codenamed New Small Family. The Up! was unveiled at the Frankfurt auto show earlier this month. The Citigo marks Skodaâ€™s entry into the city-car (or sub-A) segment. The 3-door is 139 ins. (354 cm) long, 65 ins. (164 cm) wide and 58 ins. (148 cm) high. Its wheelbase stretches 95 ins. (242 cm). The 4-passenger ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Skodaâ€™s New Minicar to Be Named Citigo" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642