VIENNA – Skoda Auto a.s. will introduce the wagon version of its new Fabia at the Frankfurt auto show in September. Volkswagen AG’s Czech subsidiary released the first new-generation Fabia wagon picture this week, but declined to provide any details. The new Fabia hatchback, which was unveiled at the Geneva show earlier this year, already is on the market.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Skoda to Show New Fabia Wagon in Frankfurt" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642