VIENNA – Skoda Auto a.s. will unveil its new Skoda Roomster MPV at this year’s Geneva auto show. The innovative small multipurpose vehicle is based on the Roomster concept introduced at the 2003 Frankfurt auto show. The Roomster will be built at Skoda's plant in Kvasiny, in eastern Bohemia, which currently makes the Superb flagship sedan. The Roomster and Superb have separate assembly lines but will share the same paint shop. Skoda Roomster MPV The Czech Republic auto maker ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Skoda to Unveil Roomster MPV Production Version in Geneva" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642