VIENNA – Shanghai Volkswagen Automotive Co. Ltd. plans to launch output of the Skoda Yeti compact SUV in China in early 2013. Skoda Auto a.s. and Shanghai Volkswagen, a joint venture between Volkswagen AG and SAIC Motor Corp., sign a licensing deal today covering the production plan. “We expect that Skoda Yeti’s local production will help to optimize Skoda Auto’s product portfolio and extend the consumer base of Skoda,” Shanghai Volkswagen General Manager Zhang Hailiang says in a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Skoda Yeti to Join Production Line in China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642