November marks Canadaâ€™s poorest monthly sales performance in 2008, as deliveries fell 10.3% compared with like-2007, according to Wardâ€™s data. Only Aprilâ€™s 8.2% decline comes close. Last monthâ€™s unit sales totaled 105,056 vs. 117,057 in like-2007. Car deliveries lagged year-ago by 11.5% during the month with double digit decreases in both midsize and large-car sales, while small-car demand remained flat. Light-truck sales fared better, slipping only 9.1% from year-ago. Lower gas prices ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Slight Bump in SUV Sales Canadaâ€™s Only Bright Spot in November" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642