CANBERRA – A record month of small- and light-car sales has all but ensured the Australian auto industry is heading for its fourth-straight annual sales record, despite a fractional dip in November. VFACTS figures released by the Federal Chamber of Automotive Industries here show a total of 83,538 new cars, trucks and buses sold in November, down 0.9% from year-ago’s monthly record. Toyota Yaris sales placed it among top-selling brands. Year-to-date, the market now is up 3.7% at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Small Cars Continue to Push Australia Toward Record Annual Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642