TURIN — Things are looking better for DaimlerChrysler AG's youngest and most-troubled division, Micro Compact Car (MCC) AG. The automaker will add a roadster to its one-car lineup come 2002, it is set to meet its sales goal for 1999, and will officially be launched in Japan during the second half of 2000. There is a 100% chance of Smart building the roadster concept car that the automaker unveiled at the Frankfurt auto show in September, says Juergen Hubbert, DaimlerChrysler AG board ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Smart set to build concept roadster for 2002" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642