LJUBLJANA, Slovenia – Slovenian Mercedes-Benz importer AC Intercar d.o.o. launches sales of the Smart car brand. So far, there only is one Mercedes dealership, located in the Slovenian capital Ljubljana, with an area dedicated to Smart sales. Other Mercedes dealers will support Smart sales initially without dedicated show rooms. AC Intercar expects to sell about 120 Smart cars this year.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Smart in Slovenia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642