Modifications to the assembly plant in Toluca, Mexico, are resulting in a smooth launch of the ’05 Chrysler PT Cruiser Convertible, says Paul Scapini, program manager and the man who has spent the past six months overseeing the launch. The first convertible joined the output of PT cross/utility vehicles Jan. 5, with a mid-March market rollout planned. (See related story: PT Cruiser Classified Car) Chrysler PT Cruiser Convertible had a rolling launch. At the Mexican plant, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Smooth Rolling Launch for PT Convertible in Mexico" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642