Toyota Motor Corp. Australia Ltd. became the first auto maker in Australia to sell more than 25,000 vehicles in a month with deliveries of 25,624 units in June, beating its own record of 24,539 set in like-2007. The result came as the Australian market ignored rising interest rates and soaring fuel prices to set monthly, half-year and fiscal-year sales records. VFACTS figures released by the Federal Chamber of Automotive Industries show June total sales of 106,541 vehicles, up 1,444 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Soaring June Sales Set New Oz Benchmarks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642