Long-time Chrysler executive Timothy Kuniskis today is named head of the Fiat brand for North America, replacing embattled Laura Soave. Kuniskis most recently served as Fiat North America’s product-brand director. He also was a Chrysler-brand director. Holder of various business-center and marketing positions at Chrysler since joining the auto maker in 1992, Kuniskis is charged with continuing “the reintroduction of the iconic brand (Fiat), including its newest vehicle the 2012 Fiat 500 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Soave Replaced as Fiat North America Boss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642