PARIS â€“ Most companies have â€śbest-month everâ€ť stories to tell in China these days, as government incentives send the sales thermometer to the top. Ford Motor Co. â€ścontinued its record growthâ€ť in the third quarter, with sales up 79%. Automobiles Citroen SA deliveries in September were up 65% over year-ago, to 16,600 units, â€śthe best in its history.â€ť But the China sales boom is not treating everyone equally. While the passenger-car market through eight months was up 34.1%, some of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Some Domestics Fare Well in Chinaâ€™s Booming Market; Others Lose Ground" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642