Sonic Automotive Inc. says it is set to acquire four additional dealerships. The outlets, with combined annual revenues of $200 million, include Stone Mountain Chevrolet in metro Atlanta; Crow Brothers Toyota of Tulsa, OK; Capital Imports (including Audi, Hyundai and Subaru dealerships) in Columbia, SC; and Mountain States Motors, a Volkswagen dealership in Denver. Sonic says it will relocate three of the dealerships to help them “realize their full potential.” The Stone Mountain ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sonic Automotive Continues Buying Spree" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642