Theo Wright, president of Sonic Automotive Inc., announced his resignation earlier this week, then proceeded to host the company’s first-quarter earnings conference call with analysts held on the same day. Jeffrey Rachor, the company’s chief operating officer, will take on the title of president. Theo Wright Wright, 41, says he is leaving to pursue other interests. A recent change in Sonic’s growth strategy led to his decision. A spokesman for Sonic says Wright started with the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sonic President Resigns" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642