DETROIT – With almost every auto maker pensively watching the seemingly endless upward spiral of U.S.-market sales incentives, there currently is an even greater-than-normal emphasis on just how much net profit individual models garner for their makers. The Honda Odyssey reputedly leads all U.S.-market light vehicles in per-unit profitability. And it appears a wide cross-section of industry executives now are attuned to data concerning which models are the market’s best ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Source Names Surprising Profit Powerhouse" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642