JOHANNESBURG – South African new-vehicle sales total 52,589 units in February, a 4.9% increase over year-ago’s 50,110 deliveries, National Association of Automobile Manufacturers of South Africa figures show. New-car sales of 32,319 units were down a marginal 0.3% compared with year-ago’s 32,400. The decline suggests consumer demand is beginning to weaken due to rising interest rates and car prices. Sales of new-light-commercial vehicles, pickup trucks and minibuses reached 17,352 units, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"South Africa February Sales Buoyed by Commercial Vehicles" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642