JOHANNESBURG – South African new-vehicle sales reached 56,952 units in June, a 13% jump over like-2005's 50,035 deliveries, the National Association of Automobile Manufacturers of South Africa reports. All segments of the automotive industry performed well, despite an increase in interest rates and stock shortages experienced by some auto makers during the month, NAAMSA says. The passenger-vehicle segment saw sales of 38,129 units, an 18.7% increase over year-ago's 32,113. The light ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"South Africa Sales Continue Growth in June" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642