JOHANNESBURG – South Africa’s new-vehicle sales in November fell 6.3% to 34,295 units from year-ago, National Association of Automobile Manufacturers of South Africa figures indicate. Deliveries of light-commercial vehicles slid 18.6%, compared with prior-year, while sales of medium-commercial vehicles tumbled 35.4%, to 554 units. The heavy-commercial-vehicle segment plunged 44.1%, to 940. However, the anticipated tourist influx surrounding the FIFA World Cup here next year triggered a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"South Africa Sales Dip in November, But Car Deliveries Rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642