JOHANNESBURG – South African new-vehicle sales fell 12.0% to 46,248 units in February, the National Association of Automobile Manufacturers of South Africa reports. New-car deliveries slipped 14.8% to 27,505 units, compared with 32,272 prior-year. Sales of light-commercial vehicles, pickup trucks and minibuses declined 10.7% to 15,514 units, from year-ago’s 17,377. Medium-truck sales rose 2.2% to 1,262 units, while heavy-truck deliveries jumped 19.8% to 1,967. New-vehicle exports ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"South Africa Sales Tumble in February" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642