SAO PAULO — General Motors Corp. South Africa is installing equipment to produce the Corsa for the African and Brazilian car markets. Fiat SpA also is planning to build the Palio in South Africa for both markets. This is the first move linking South Africa with the South American market now that South Africa may become an associate or even full member of Mercosur, the Latin American trade pact. The Brazilian Foreign Office is negotiating with Mercosur countries and with South Africa on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"South Africa in talks to enter Mercosur" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642