JOHANNESBURG, South Africa – Borbet South Africa Ltd. says it has begun an $8 million upgrade and expansion project that will allow the company to more than double its alloy-wheel production over the next three years. Borbet Managing Director Ron Claassens says the upgrade and expansion at the company’s plant in Port Elizabeth will see initial production grow to about 960,000 alloy wheels annually. He says once this has been achieved the plant will add an additional shift to increase ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"South African Alloy Wheels Plant Set for $8 Million Upgrade" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642