JOHANNESBURG – South African new-car sales in September totalled 23,813, a 19.5% decline from year-ago, but a 6.1% increase over August’s tally, the National Association of Automobile Manufacturers of South Africa says. Deliveries to rental companies likely were the driving factor in the month-over-month rebound in passenger-car sales, NAAMSA spokesman Nico Vermuelen says. Rental companies are believed to have acquired about 5,000 vehicles for their respective fleets. “Sales to private ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"South African New-Car Sales Fall in September But Gain on August" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642