JOHANNESBURG, South Africa – Sales of new vehicles in South Africa start the year on a strong note, as January tallies 40,627 cars and trucks, up 20.9% from like-2004’s 33,601, according to data from the National Association of Automobile Manufacturers of South Africa. January represents an increasingly strong sales month, as buyers, particularly new car purchasers, look to benefit from the new year's model registration date and, subsequently, higher resale value. Car segment posts ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"South African New Vehicle Sales Up 20.9% in January" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642