JOHANNESBURG – New-vehicle sales in South Africa jumped 29.1% to a record 56,341 units in March, the National Association of Automobile Manufacturers of South Africa says. Sales in all vehicle segments recorded considerable growth over prior-year, with new-car sales rising 30.9% to 37,521 units and light-vehicle sales up 24.5% to a record 16,076 deliveries. Medium- and heavy-truck sales climbed 38.3% and 29.5%, respectively. Strong business and consumer confidence, low interest rates, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"South African New-Vehicle Sales Jump 29.1% in March" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642