CANTON, MS â€“ It began like a pep rally, with canned music building to a crescendo as the big moment arrived: the roll-off of Nissan North Americaâ€™s all-new commercial van, the NV. The event in Canton, 23 miles (37 km) north of Jackson, the state capital, marked Nissanâ€™s $118 million investment in the 8-year-old plant, raising the Japanese auto makerâ€™s investment to $2.1 billion in Mississippi and more than $5 billion throughout the South, including vehicle and engine plants in Central ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"South Still Magnet for Foreign Auto Makersâ€™ Investments" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642