The Southwest Research Institute opens a pilot plant for the high-volume production of fuel cell electrodes, key components of membrane electrode assemblies (MEAs) and fuel cell systems. Southwest Research Institute, W.L. Gore and Associates of Elkton, MD, and General Motors Corp. shared costs with the U.S. Dept. of Energy, which provided a $12 million contract to fund the plant.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Southwest Research Opens Pilot Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642