MADRID – Vexel Automotion SA is investing €5 million ($5.3 million) for production of a vehicle aimed at disabled drivers that it hopes will sell worldwide. Production started this year and already companies in several countries have signed up for distributions rights. Industry observers here say the venture holds promise. Vexel Quovis The Vexel Quovis measures 92-ins. (2.3-m) long, 60-ins. (1.5-m) wide and 68-ins. (1.7-m) high. It has no side doors but features a wide ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Spanish Company Builds Unique Vehicle for Disabled" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642