MADRID – Spain is no longer the family-rich country of former times, thus 2-seat sports cars are much in demand. In addition to several imports, domestic auto makers are competing for sales. They include Comarth S.A., Hurtan S.A. and Sergio Bertola. Comarth Xtamy Comarth, located in Murcia, presented its Xtamy at the Paris auto show last fall, designed by a new Spanish design talent, Eduardo J. Gonzalez. Comarth is prepared to produce from five to 10 units per day of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Spanish Sports Car Makers Vie for Attention" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642