DaimlerChrysler AG, ArvinMeritor Inc. and GE Plastics were among big winners in the automotive division at the recent Society of Plastics Engineers’ 33rd Annual Innovation Awards. The Grand Award Winner prize went to DC, ArvinMeritor and GE Plastics for the roof module on the ’03 Smart roadster. The Smart roadster also won an award for its innovative exterior body. General Motors Corp. was named the winner in the body interior category for the instrument panel lower carrier on its ’04 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SPE Names Winners at 33rd Annual Program" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642