CHICAGO – General Motors Corp.’s Pontiac brand has at least two show cars in the pipeline for the Specialty Equipment Market Assn. (SEMA) show slated for October, says Lynn Myers, Pontiac/GMC general manager. Plans are to use SEMA to unveil a tricked-up Grand Am concept and an upgrade of the G/XP Bonneville concept exhibited at the auto show here that takes the performance look up yet another notch. As for the concept Pontiac G-Force, a thinly disguised version of the ’03 Grand Prix that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Specialty Pontiacs on Tap for SEMA" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642