SOUTHFIELD, MI – Despite cutbacks that have cost thousands of jobs in recent years, opportunity is knocking for automotive engineers who: Have solid experience. Have expertise in multiple disciplines, at least one of which lends itself to electric-vehicle development. Speak two or more languages. Such are the demands facing auto makers challenged to expand their reach in emerging markets against a backdrop of historic volume declines and increasingly onerous vehicle safety and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Specific Skill Sets Sought to Fill Fewer Automotive Engineering Jobs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642