Saturn Corp. workers ratify a new contract, which will pave the way for an expansion of the auto maker’s Spring Hill, TN, facility, including the addition of non-Saturn vehicles to the production queue. The contract, approved June 25 by 77% of the 4,400 United Auto Workers Local 1853 members who voted, will allow for the brand to double its product offerings to six over the next few years through the addition of flexible manufacturing at Spring Hill. The contract is subject to General ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Spring Hill to Get More Product as Workers Ratify Pact" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642