Chrysler Group’s Dodge Ram SRT-10 has won the title of the “World’s Fastest Production Pickup Truck” from the Guinness Book of World Records. Chrysler says an SRT-10 posted a 2-lap, both-directions average speed of 154.587 mph (248.777 km/h) over a “flying kilometer” (0.6214 miles) on the DaimlerChrysler Proving Grounds 4.71-mile (7.58 km) oval track in Chelsea, MI. The previous record of 147.54 mph (237.44 km) was set by the Ford SVT F-150 Lightning last July. Guinness rules call for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SRT-10 Earns Guinness Title as Fastest Pickup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642