SCOTTSDALE, AZ – Chrysler Group makes no bones about the Dodge Avenger’s muscular body, but executives and engineers are mum about plans to bulk up the car for sale as a high-performance variant. “Nothing precludes it,” says Dennis Krozek, chief engineer for the front-wheel-drive Avenger program. Pushed harder, Krozek only acknowledges Chrysler’s history of establishing a vehicle’s place in the market before launching models tweaked by engineers at its SRT (Street and Racing Technology) ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SRT Avenger Plausible, Chrysler Says" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642