Ssangyong Motors Co. Ltd.â€™s merger-and-acquisitions advisors have begun accepting formal submissions from interested buyers and will close the process May 28, Wardâ€™s learns. According to the schedule prepared by Samjong KPMG Advisory Inc. and Macquarie Securities Korea Ltd., qualified bidders will be selected and notified by June 7. No bidder may contact Ssangyong directly, and doing so can eliminate them from the process. Binding bids must be submitted by July 20. News reports in Korea ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ssangyong Courts Buyers; Indiaâ€™s Mahindra Mulls Bid" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642