Ssangyong Motor Co. Ltd. is appointing a consortium to handle the sale of the company as an ongoing business entity, a spokesman confirms to Ward’s. The deal will be managed by equity sales-and-research firm Macquarie Securities Group, a unit of the Australia-based Macquarie Group Ltd. that has operations in Korea and 19 other nations; financial advisory firm Samjong KPMG Accounting Corp.; and Shin & Kim, the largest law firm in Korea. Ssangyong is seeking court approval of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ssangyong Names Consortium to Handle Sale, Continues to Prosecute Strike Leaders" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642