Ssangyong reports its highest 1-month sales result in the Korean utility-vehicle maker’s history, with 10,763 deliveries in July, including 7,257 units shipped to export markets. “After the first half, when we reported the best performance since 2007, we went on to achieve a monthly sales record in July,” Ssangyong CEO Lee Yoo-ill says in a statement. “Given that we are resuming exports to China this month, this upward trend will likely intensify during the second half of this year.” ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ssangyong Sets Sales Record in July; May Share Platforms With Mahindra" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642