VIENNA – Swiss import and retail group Emil Frey AG will take over distribution for South Korean SUV-maker Ssangyong Motor Co. Ltd. in the Czech Republic and Slovakia beginning in October. Ssangyong's contract with previous importer Golc Car s.r.o. expired in May. It sold only 33 Ssangyong vehicles in the Czech Republic in first-half 2005. Ssangyong Rexton Theoretically, Golc Car also was responsible for distribution in neighboring Slovakia, but the company never launched activities ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ssangyong Taps Swiss Importer for Czech Republic, Slovakia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642