The Bush Admin. is mum on whether it will veto legislation that rejects a proposal to allow drilling in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge (ANWR). President Bush, who has voiced support for the drilling plan, says it is "imperative that America increase its energy independence. I look forward to working with the conferees to ensure that we enact a balanced and comprehensive energy policy this year." Approved by an 88-14 margin, the Senate bill features no change in fuel economy ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Stage Set for Energy Bill Battle" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642