Soon-to-be-ousted DaimlerChrysler Corp. Vice Chairman Thomas T. Stallkamp isn't talking publicly about his take on the shortcomings of the Daimler-Benz AG-Chrysler Corp. merger. Or is he? In a Nov. 17 speech to the Original Equipment Suppliers Assn. in Dearborn, Mr. Stallkamp lays out what he believes are the major pitfalls for partsmakers “rushing to the altar.” But it doesn't take too much reading between the lines to be able to apply Mr. Stallkamp's thinly veiled observations and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Stallkamp Speaks Out on Mergers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642