BEIJING — The Beijing government issues a mandate banning any new construction in certain segments of the automotive sector. As of September, no new farm vehicle, tire or 1-cyl. diesel engine projects may be constructed, according to a recent decision by the State Economic and Trade Commission. The move is designed to consolidate the automotive sector by reducing the amount of minor players and duplicate industries. The state, which has imposed similar restrictions on other industries, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"State bans construction projects in segments of automotive sector" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642