SAO PAULO – Aecio Neves, governor of the state of Minas Gerais, promises to defend Fiat Automoveis SA’s economic competitiveness in an effort to calm concerns of parent company Fiat Auto SpA. Neves met with Roberto Vedovato, president of Fiat in Brazil. Fiat has announced a plan to invest $1 billion to develop new projects and processes at the Betim factory over the next three years. Of this, $250 million will be spent on development, enabling the Brazilian subsidiary to produce cars ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"State Governor Pledges Support of Fiat Brazil" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642