BEIJING — The Chinese government aims to drastically increase private car ownership in China's cities, says Zhang Xiaoyu, deputy director of the State Machine Building Industry Bureau. “A golden period for China's car industry has at last arrived,” Zhang says, noting that the government plans to focus on cars, housing, information services and tourism as new growth areas in the country. Zhang adds that the government will take decisive actions to abolish all “unreasonable” car-related ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"State paves way for auto golden period" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642